WHO WE ARE
West Central Community Program (WCCP) is a stable and trusted presence in Winnipeg's West Central Community, providing high-quality recreational and developmental programming for area youth. The West Central Community comprises the three inner-city neighbourhoods of Spence, St. Matthews and Daniel McIntyre.
The West Central Community Program inspires children through quality recreational opportunities.
The West Central Community Program inspires children by:
- Providing a safe place where children feel a sense of belonging:
- Structuring opportunities for growth, skill development and creativity through mentally and physically stimulating activities;
- Being positive role models, and practicing consistency and stability; and
- Creating opportunities to enrich the West Central neighbourhood of Winnipeg
AGENCY GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Providing equal opportunities for children ages 6 to 12 years with programming that is inclusive, non-discriminatory and non-judgemental;
- Ensuring safety for all involved in our organization;
- Valuing the skill, passion and dedication of our Staff and External Talent
- Honouring our history by remaining rooted in the West Central Community of Winnipeg
- Providing a stable, consistent presence in the West Central Community while being open to partnerships that increase our capacity to provide quality, inspiring programming for children; and
- Organizational growth and development that is sustainable and viable.